How does a club owner make a decision about what new equipment to bring in that will attract new members.
A GAME CHANGER in Cardio Training Equipment for Health Clubs!
How does a club owner make a decision about what new equipment to bring in that will attract new members… retain current members? What are the criteria?
- Will it excite the members enough for them to use it?
- Are the space requirements in line with what is already in the club?
- How long is the average workout and is it efficient?
- Cost of the equipment and lease options?
- Is it really innovative or just another iteration of a treadmill, elliptical, bike, et al?Well, the new CardioGym, CG6, is all of the above and then some. Leave it to that fitness crazy country down under, Australia, to develop a concept so obvious that you wonder what happened to Yankee ingenuity! The CardioGym CG6 has been developed over the last 5 years in Australia with many prototypes tested in the states. The CG6 is definitely an innovation that club members will instantly love as it makes sense and offers a workout that answers the question “I’ve only got 30 minutes to workout…what can I do to burn the most calories and develop lean muscle?
Read the complete article here..